COVID-19 RRC UPDATES & GUIDELINES WINTER 2021
These guidelines will be updated as additional guidance is received from NY State and the Department of Health. We are 100% committed to providing the safest experience possible.
Out of State Travel Guidelines (effective 11/4/20)
Travelers arriving in New York State must adhere to the following procedures:
- Obtain a COVID test within 3 days prior to arriving in New York.
- Quarantine for 3 days upon arrival in New York.
- On Day 4 of Quarantine, take another COVID test. If both tests come back negative, the traveler may exit Quarantine. If either test result is positive, the Health Department will issue isolation orders and initiate contact tracing.
- States that are contiguous with New York (NJ, CT, PA, MA) are exempt from the Quarantine Protocol.
- Travelers who were out of state for less than 24 hours do not need to Quarantine but must get a COVID test on Day 4 of arrival back in NY and follow the instructions above.
NEW MASK POLICY